The Granbury 4th Of July “Battle Of The Bands” is an opportunity for your band to have a chance to play at one of the biggest weekend 4th of July Celebrations in the Country! The event will be held Friday, July 5th at Hewlett Park in Granbury, Texas from 7pm until 11pm.
- The City of Granbury will supply the stage and power for all bands that make the finals.
- Any band that makes the finals will have to supply their own sound system
- Band must be prepared to play a set of at least 10 minutes but not to exceed 20 minutes
- All entries should keep in mind, this is a “FAMILY EVENT” and all material MUST be appropriate for all ages.
Judging Scale and Criteria:
1) Music (This criteria is based on clarity, lyrical content and overall musical performance) 1-10
2) Stage Presence and Crowd Interaction (This Criteria is based on how well the band “rocks
out” and how well the band connects with the crowd) 1-5
3) Appearance and Personality (This criterion is based on the overall look and personality. If
you want to be a rock star, you need to look the part!) 1-5
4) Crowd Applause (The key ingredient to rock stardom: THE FANS!) 1-10
The top prizes is $500 cash and prizes will also be awarded to 2nd and 3rd place finishers.
To Enter You Band
Please fill out the entry form below
All Bands will have to submit a music demo, not to exceed 3 minutes in length, and a band picture if available. Once you submit your entry form , you will recieve an email back, on how to submit your demo and any pictures.
Bands that are chosen as finalists, will be notified 7-10 days before the event.
Deadline for entries is July 1, 2019